- This event has passed.
DAS & Small Cells Congress
May 16, 2016 @ 8:00 am - May 18, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
The DAS & Small Cells Congress is widely regarded as the definitive event for in-building /outdoor wireless coverage and capacity solutions.
The event brings together 600+ attendees from the HetNet eco-system to explore the advances and opportunities available in this dynamic industry sector. Attendees include senior executives and decision-makers from wireless carriers, OEMs, DAS and small cell equipment manufacturers and solutions providers, system integrators, tower companies, in addition to enterprise customers from a range of industry verticals.
2016 Event Highlights:
- Value chaindiscussion and debate around evolving deployment business models
- Win-win strategiesbetween carriers and enterprise customers/end-users
- In-depth training on DAS and small cell network design and optimization techniques
- Information and insight into new technology and new offerings
- An expanded exhibit hall featuring a broad range of equipment manufacturers and solution providers
- A range of networking opportunities from a DAS tour, cocktail receptions and roundtable discussions
Complimentary passes are available for network operators. Deep discounts are available for enterprise customers. For full details and to register visit www.DAScongress.com or call 888-224-2480. Use this code when registering P10-999-NDS16. Early-bird registration fees expire March 11, 2016.