ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of digital infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro region, announces today that its Vice President of Business Development Walter Cannon, will participate on a panel at The 2021 INCOMPAS Show, taking place from October 25-27, 2021, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
On Tuesday, October 26, at 2:40 p.m., Walter will participate in the panel discussion, “Paving the Path to 5G Building the Foundation for the Network of the Future.” Walter Cannon brings 30+ years of technology sales and executive management experience, spanning the wireless, wholesale and enterprise markets. He’s led sales teams in the efficient delivery of network solutions that enable customers to grow their businesses more effectively. Walter and his fellow industry expert panelists will discuss all aspects of the buildout — hardware, software, spectrum and fiber infrastructure — along with their role in supporting the deployment of the nation’s 5G network.
- Panel Discussion: “Paving the Path to 5G Building the Foundation for the Network of the Future”
- The INCOMPAS Show
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Castellana Ballroom
- 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 2:40 P.M. to 3:10 PM
Panel members include:
- Walter Cannon, VP, Business Development, ZenFi Networks
- John Baker, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Mavenir
- Karen Rohrkemper, Senior Vice President, Project Delivery, Design, Construction and Operations, Crown Castle
- Roger Simpson, Director, Underlying Rights & Government Relations – West Region, Zayo
- Angie Kronenberg, Chief Advocate and General Counsel, INCOMPAS
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative digital infrastructure company focused on enabling fiber optic network, network edge colocation and wireless siting solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced digital infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting and delivering solutions that enable Mobile Network Operators, Wholesale Telecommunications Providers and Large Enterprise clients. With its purpose-built C-RAN enabling infrastructure, ZenFi Networks is at the forefront of architecture innovation and a critical part of the mobile and telecommunications ecosystems in one of the biggest, most important markets in the world. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations