The new frequency band support for ADRF’s ADX V DAS Series enhances Public Safety communications inside any building for first responders
IWCE Expo, Las Vegas, NV (PRNewswire) March 27, 2017
Advanced RF Technologies, Inc. (“ADRF” or the “Company”), a leading provider of in-building wireless coverage and capacity solutions for Public Safety and Commercial radio frequencies, announced today the launch of Public Safety support on its flagship ADX V Series Distributed Antenna System (DAS).
These new Public Safety modules support VHF/UHF and Public Safety 700/800 MHz frequency bands and meet the stringent 2016 edition of the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code (NFPA 72) to enable mission critical communications for first responders in any indoor coverage area.
“Every day, we coordinate with local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) and system integrators throughout the country to design and deploy Fire/Life Safety code compliant yet cost effective solutions for property owners and developers,” said Arnold Kim, Chief Operating Officer of ADRF. “ADRF is the only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) providing a truly comprehensive portfolio of both Fire/Life Safety code-compliant and Commercial Carrier approved DAS and channelized digital repeaters, as exemplified by our new ADX V Series DAS that allows building owners to pay only for Public Safety coverage that they need now and add Commercial bands later or vice versa.”
- Features the industry’s most flexible DAS architecture to allow any combination of VHF/UHF, Commercial 700MHz, Public Safety 700/800MHz including FirstNet, SMR 800MHz, Cellular 850MHz, PCS 1900MHz, AWS 2100MHz, WCS 2300MHz, and BRS 2500MHz Meets NFPA 72 2016 and IFC codes
- Support dry alarm contacts as well as remote monitoring and control capability using Web-based GUI
- Supports up to 24 hours of battery backup
- NEMA 4X compliant and fire engine red painted enclosure suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments
- Public Safety Remote Units can be either rack or wall mounted
- Features 4.3-10 type connectors to mitigate passive intermodulation (PIM) Requires only a single strand of single mode fiber per Remote Unit
- Supports up to 64 Remote Units per Head End
- ADRF will showcase the Public Safety line of the ADX V DAS at the IWCE Expo on March 27-31, 2017. These Public Safety modules will be available for commercial deployment in April 2017. For product pricing and availability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.adrftech.com.
Advanced RF Technologies, Inc. (“ADRF”) is the leading provider of in-building wireless solutions that ensure reliable connectivity in venues of any size, shape and location. Established in 1999 in Burbank, CA, ADRF prides itself on having a customer-centric focus, designing solutions that meet each customer’s unique needs, while providing a pathway to scale for the future. Today, we serve some of the world’s leading enterprises, system integrators, public safety entities, neutral host operators, and wireless service providers. ADRF’s product portfolio of in-building wireless solutions includes Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), repeaters, antennas and passive components. ADRF is certified as a
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), has achieved TL 9000 and ISO 9001 certifications, and is a member of HetNet Forum, Dense Networks, DASPedia, ACUTA, and Northeast DAS Forum. For more information, please visit www.adrftech.com.
For further information contact:
Director, Marketing email@example.com 408-821-9304