New York – August 30, 2022 – ZenFi Networks, an innovative leader of digital infrastructure solutions in the New York and New Jersey metro regions, announces today that its Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer, Victoria Lamberth will be participating on a panel at Wireless Forum 2022. The event will be taking place on September 15-16, 2022 in Saratoga Springs, New York. Victoria boasts 10+ years of building, managing, and selling digital infrastructure in the New York metro market and she relies on her proven array of experience in the telecommunications industry to drive growth and profitability at ZenFi Networks.
On Friday, September 16, at 3:05 p.m. E.T., Victoria will participate on the panel “The Challenges of Deploying 5G and Beyond” alongside other telecommunications industry veterans. This panel will discuss areas where there are still challenges and what we can do as an industry to be better prepared.
- Panel Discussion: “The Challenges of Deploying 5G and Beyond
- NYSWA Wireless Forum 2022
- Friday, September 16, 2022 at 3:05M. E.T.
Panel members include:
- Victoria Lamberth, Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer, ZenFi Networks
- Mike McGovern, Regional Vice President, DISH
- Anthony Barone, Vice President, Crown Castle
- Luis Reyes, Vice President, T-Mobile
- Mark Coon, Senior Manager, Verizon Wireless
- Tom Marciano, Chief Growth Officer, inRange Solutions and Azimuth Engineering Group
About ZenFi Networks:
ZenFi Networks is an innovative digital infrastructure company focused on delivering wireless siting, network edge colocation, and fiber optic network solutions in the NY-NJ metro region. As the area’s most experienced communications infrastructure builders, ZenFi Networks has an unparalleled reputation for efficiently architecting and delivering solutions that enable Mobile Network Operators, Wholesale Telecommunications Providers and Large Enterprise clients. With its purpose-built C-RAN infrastructure, ZenFi Networks is at the forefront of network architecture innovation and a critical part of the digital ecosystem in one of the biggest, most important markets in the world. For more information, please visit: www.zenfi.com.
iMiller Public Relations