“We’re proud and grateful that the Distinguished Members of Technical Staff in Maintenance Engineering recognized the virtues and benefits of both of our DAS platforms,” said Julie Song, President of ADRF. “The supreme simplicity, modularity, and cost efficiency of our new ADX V as well as our legacy ADX will empower our valued partner Verizon Wireless to continue investing in their network, rated No. 1 in overall network performance in the United States by RootMetrics for the fifth consecutive testing period.”
ADX V Product Highlights:
- Flexible platform allows any combination of 700MHz, 700/800MHz Public Safety, Cellular, SMR800, PCS, AWS, WCS, and 2.5GHz
- Class-leading output power with 2W, 5W, 20W, and 40W in all bands
- Save up to 60% rack space compared to the previous ADX DAS Series, with improved power efficiency
- IP66 rated for NEBS compliancy
- 4.3-10 type connectors to mitigate passive intermodulation (PIM)
- Ability to daisy chain multiple Head Ends to monitor all Head Ends from a single point of interface
- Supports up to a maximum of 64 Remote Units per Head End
- Requires only a single strand of single mode fiber per Remote Unit
- Supports MIMO on all bands, within the same chassis
- Remote monitoring and control capability using Web-based GUI
The ADX V DAS will be available for commercial deployment in April 2016. The ADX DAS is currently available for commercial deployment and has already been deployed by Verizon Wireless in hundreds of venues throughout the U.S. For product pricing and availability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the ADX V or ADX, visit www.adrftech.com.
About Advanced RF Technologies, Inc.
Advanced RF Technologies, Inc. (“ADRF”) is an established, leading provider of in-building equipment and services that improve wireless coverage and capacity for the largest service providers and enterprise customers around the world. ADRF’s product suite encompasses distributed antenna systems, repeaters, small cells, antennas, and passive components. ADRF is proud to be certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and has achieved TL 9000 and ISO 9001 certifications. We are also a member of the HetNet Forum, APCO, IWPC, as well as the Northeast DAS Forum. For more information, please visit http://adrftech.com/.