Northeast In-Building Wireless Workshop :: Educational Panel Sessions + Happy Hour : October 25th, 2012
Interested in learning how your industry can implement in-building coverage and capacity solutions?
Join us for the inaugural In-Building Wireless Workshop on October 25 and be a part of the innovative panel sessions and discussions with industry thought leaders focused on one question: How can YOU integrate in-building wireless (DAS, Small Cell and WiFi) into your building design?
Who should attend?
We encourage urban architects, LEED APs, engineers, public safety officials, builders, health care technology officers, university information officials, city officials, commercial real estate owners or managers, and telecommunication professionals to attend.
What can you expect?
Four moderated panels – comprising a cross section of functional roles involved with implementing in-building networks – will discuss case studies involving urban public safety, hospitals/healthcare, mass transit, commercial real estate, public safety and stadiums/arenas.
The best part…
Of course, our afternoon panels will be followed immediately by a Happy Hour Social. Cheers!
811 7th Ave at 52nd Street, New York, NY 10019. ***Room discounts available for conference attendees. You can call Reservations at 888-625-4988 and mention the SET # to receive the discount: Sheraton New York – 338618 (10%). Or you can click the following link to make the reservations online: Sheraton New York Catering Discount – 10%
Cost: ***SOLD OUT***
12:00-1:00 pm – Luncheon interview with Georgia State Senator Judson Hill hosted by TESSCO, Bridgewave and Firetide.
1:15-2:15 pm – Commercial Properties/Enterprise/Public Safety Panel. Thanks to sponsor Bird Technologies
- Moderator: David Snyder, Snyder & Snyder
- David Fox, American Tower
- Tim O’Brien, Bird Technologies
- Bob Butchko, Lord and Company
- Doug Barnett, Universal Electric
2:15-3:15 pm – Healthcare Panel. Thanks to sponsor iBwave.
- Moderator: Scott Pereira, iBwave
- Prasad Ravi, INOC
- Van Muller, Inner Wireless
- Neil Chambers, LEED-AP, author of “Urban Green: Architecture for the Future”
3:15-3:45 pm – Networking Break.
3:45-4:45 pm Stadiums/Arena Panel. Thanks to sponsor TE Connectivity.
- Moderator: Anthony Gioffre, Cuddy & Feder
- Douglas Clary, TE Connectivity
- Dave Evans, AT&T
- Peter I. Filatov, KLCJ Company, Inc
4:45-5:45 pm – Mass Transit Case Study. Thanks to sponsor SOLiD.
- Moderator: Don Bishop, AGL Magazine
- Joseph F. Mullin, PE InSite Wireless LLC,
- Dennis Rigney, SOLiD Technologies
- Dave Evans, AT&T
5:45 pm – 7:30 pm – Happy Hour Social.