The Fourth Annual Spring In-Building Wireless Summit to Take Place April 5 – 6, 2016 at the New York Academy of Medicine
New York, NY – March 8, 2016 – The Northeast DAS & Small Cell Association (NEDAS), an association of in-building wireless solution providers including Distributed Antenna System (DAS), Small Cell professionals, Heterogeneous Network (HetNet) solutions and end-users throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states, announces the agenda for its Fourth Annual Spring In-Building Wireless Summit, with training and pre-event programs taking place on April 5 from 2 PM to 6 PM, and a full agenda and tabletop exhibits on April 6 from 8 AM to 8 PM at the New York Academy of Medicine in Manhattan.
Attracting over 400 leading industry executives, product innovators and telecom engineers from vendors, service providers, end-users and more, the NEDAS Annual Spring 2016 Summit provides a platform for learning, sharing, collaborating and presenting cutting-edge DAS, Wi-Fi and Small Cell technology solutions. The key differentiator of NEDAS events is that they leverage a collaborative and open environment to explore the evolving landscape of wireless solutions and technology, with peer-led and driven topics and presentations, as well as educational tutorials.
The April 6, 2016 Spring In-Building Wireless Summit features panels and presentations, including:
- “Digitizing our Arenas: Servicing the Needs of High-Traffic Venues,” moderated by Berge Ayvazian of Wireless 20/20 with panelists from JMA Wireless, PCTEL, Boingo Wireless, and more;
- “Capacity Planning, Technology Developments – Overcoming Today’s Challenges to Enable Tomorrow’s Communications,” featuring speakers from Perfect-10 and Clear Sky Technologies;
- Industry leading case studies to be presented by Corning Optical Communications and Persistent Telecom;
- Industry insights titled “The Middleprise: They’re Not Too Big and Not Too Small but Aren’t Just Right,” to be given by Mike Collado of SOLiD;
- Analyst insights, with a special Report by OVUM, titled “Search for Seamless Enterprise Wireless Experience,” delivered by Mike Sapien;
- Other topics include:
- “Fiber to the X – Trends, Challenges and Solutions to Meet the Wireless Demand”;
- “Developments in Mobile Antennae Technology”; and
- “The Carrier Conundrum: oDAS, Turnkey or Self-Perform”
“This year’s program is one of the most exciting yet,” states Ilissa Miller, President of NEDAS and CEO of iMiller Public Relations. “The convergence of wireline services and wireless technology is becoming more and more evident as the demand for mobile access to the Internet of Things becomes more prevalent. The NEDAS Spring In-Building Wireless Summit has grown and evolved over the past four years to become a platform for the cultivation of new ideas, the introduction of cutting-edge technology, and an exceptional environment for industry networking. We look forward to working hand-in-hand with our Advisory Council and generous sponsors to make this year’s event a success for all attendees,” Miller adds.
Sponsors for the Fourth Annual NEDAS Spring 2016 Summit include:
|Cobham Wireless||RF Industries|
|C2 Systems||SCE Site Development|
|HPC Wireless||Snyder & Snyder|
For more information about the Northeast DAS & Small Cell Association, please visit www.nedas.com.
Registration for the NEDAS Spring 2016 Summit is open and limited sponsorships are still available. Contact Amy Sesol at email@example.com to learn more.
# # #
About Northeast DAS & Small Cell Association (NEDAS)
Northeast DAS & Small Cell Association (NEDAS) is a grassroots wireless telecom association whose mission is to create a positive, nonpartisan and invigorating environment in which local industry professionals can learn, discuss, debate, socialize, collaborate with their peers, and encourage networking, public outreach and education about the DAS and Small Cell industries. 2016 Platinum Sponsors include Anritsu, JMA Wireless, Persistent Telecom, SOLiD, TESSCO, Westell and ZenFi; Annual Gold Sponsors are ADRF Technologies, PCTEL, Perfect-10 Wireless, RF Industries and V-COMM; Silver Sponsors are Crown Castle and Multipath. For more information, visit www.nedas.com.
iMiller Public Relations