- Connect with technology innovation specialists across the entire ecosystem of wireless and wireline solutions providers
- Meet-and-greet networking reception provides the perfect opportunity to share insights with end-users and industry experts
- Educational sessions and panel discussions surrounding the evolving landscape of in-building wireless solutions and technologies
- Architects, in-building wireless specialists, HetNet professionals, carriers, consultants, contractors, infrastructure engineers, product managers and suppliers
WHY ATTEND AS AN END-USER
Data demands from mobile consumers are growing exponentially and everyone expects to have high- speed connectivity at all time. Having an in-building wireless strategy, such as a Distributed Antenna System (DAS) or enabling the use of small cells, is just one way that many end-user owners are tackling this trend. Taking the needs of this industry into your own hands and improving the signals is the ideal way to increase your property’s value. NEDAS events bring together a wide range of in-building wireless professionals to answer your questions, provide education, and eventually connect your building!
When: February 6, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Where: Old Ebbitt Grill | 675 15th Street NW, Washington, DC, 20005
NEDAS Socials have consistently targeted key decision-makers and end-users relevant to our sponsors and attendees. This is not an open-door event. All interested parties are vetted, offering an exclusive opportunity to meet and greet with the right people in a relaxing and friendly environment. This event is FREE for all end-users.
NEDAS D.C. Industry Social Ticket Price*:
Individual Registration: $99.00
*fees & taxes not included
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
Sponsoring a NEDAS event provides your company with the opportunity to gain brand exposure before, during and after the event. Your company’s logo and participation doesn’t just reach the event’s attendees, but also more than 6,000 DAS, Small Cell, and telecom industry representatives.
For this event we are offering limited sponsorship opportunities.
We will accept up to six sponsors at $2,500.00 each. The package includes:
- 20 complimentary passes for your friends, colleagues, partners and customers
- Brand recognition on all communications before, during after the event
- Signage recognition at the event
- Tabletop provided for display and marketing promotion
- One pop-up banner (you provide)
- A chance to raffle an item for attendees (you will provide the raffle)
- Logo on the NEDAS website with a hyperlink to your company page as a 2018 annual sponsor participant
This exposure is further magnified through the support of NEDAS’ partner iMiller Public Relations (iMPR), a leading international marketing and public relations firm serving the telecommunications and technology sectors. iMPR taps into its 35,000+ community connections to promote NEDAS sponsors via announcements on blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels. NEDAS’ LinkedIn Group proudly reaches over 200,000 relevant professionals.
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available and sell out fast! Secure your space today! For information about available sponsorships, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Registration: Complimentary press registration is available to approved journalists, reporters, editors and correspondents. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received on or before May 2, 2018 will be refunded the registration cost minus a $50 processing fee. There are no refunds for cancellations made after May 2, 2018.
Code of Conduct: NEDAS is dedicated to providing an enjoyable conference experience for all participants.
Exclusive Event Sponsor
NEDAS Summits have consistently targeted key decision-makers and end-users relevant to our sponsors and attendees. This is not an open-door event. All interested parties are vetted, offering an exclusive opportunity to learn, teach and network with the right people in a relaxing and friendly environment. This event is FREE for all end-users.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to become an exhibitor at our Annual Summit!