NEDAS Live Seminar Series: Assuring Critical Communications for Public Safety: Supporting the Effort to Verify Indoor Network Performance
David Adams, Senior Product Manager, PCTEL RF Solutions
Jason Chambers, CSM & CPM Service Manager – SeaTac, Day Wireless Systems
Overview of the various requirements for assuring indoor coverage and performance:
- This includes the leading organizations that provide specifications for network performance and testing
- How the various jurisdictions are adopting and adapting these for their own use
- What are the requirements and various ways they are applied
- Key challenges to putting requirements in place and enforcing them
- Effective solutions to overcome these challenges, including live demonstration
- Case studies of successfully assuring performance
NEDAS Live Seminar Series: Assuring Critical Communications for Public Safety (Presented by PCTEL)
Exclusive Event Sponsor
NEDAS Summits have consistently targeted key decision-makers and end-users relevant to our sponsors and attendees. This is not an open-door event. All interested parties are vetted, offering an exclusive opportunity to learn, teach and network with the right people in a relaxing and friendly environment. This event is FREE for all end-users.
Email email@example.com to learn how to become an exhibitor at our Annual Summit!