This exclusive VIP-only NEDAS event sponsored by 1025Connect takes place on a yacht across the street from the famed Eden Roc hotel in Miami Beach.
Invited guests include executives who are building owners and operators of Commercial Real Estate properties along with NEDAS Annual sponsors. Limited to no more than 40 people, this is an exclusive networking opportunity for the NEDAS thought-leadership community to convey the key elements and importance of smart building development including:
- Opportunities on how to become a Smart Building
- Opportunities to monetize real estate with placement of antennas
- Opportunities to monetize roof rights
- Insights to the challenges entities should consider when deploying smart infrastructure
- Solutions to evaluating cost-effectiveness of smart infrastructure
Attending from NEDAS will be an array of experts from the following key areas:
- Equipment providers in the optical networking and mobile space
- Engineering, design, construction experts for building wireless operations
- Fiber deployment specialists with deep roots in C-RAN and in-building deployments
- DAS, Repeater and Antenna Solution specialists
- Installation / Maintenance experts for In-building wireless network solutions
- System integrators who can design, deploy cost-effective solutions
- Industry experts with insights on emerging wireless solutions and more
VIP’s who wish to participate and are not an owner of Commercial Real Estate property or a NEDAS Annual Sponsor can purchase a limited number of tickets restricted to no more than two-people from any individual company.
This event is supported by NEDAS Annual Sponsors. We would like to thank our 2019 Platinum sponsors: Intelibs and ZenFi as well as 2019 Gold sponsors: 1025Connect, ADRF, Anritsu BroadStaff, Cobham Wireless, CSquared and Extenet. For more information please visit www.nedas.com.
***Registration has ended for this event***
Exclusive Event Sponsor
NEDAS Summits have consistently targeted key decision-makers and end-users relevant to our sponsors and attendees. This is not an open-door event. All interested parties are vetted, offering an exclusive opportunity to learn, teach and network with the right people in a relaxing and friendly environment. This event is FREE for all end-users.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to become an exhibitor at our Annual Summit!