NEDAS Live Webinar Series: Bringing New Levels of System Performance and Future Proofing DAS
June 21, 2016 2:00 PM ET
Presented by: Robert Langston, Regional Sales Manager, Advanced RF Technologies, Inc.
As Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) become a mainstream technology to improve wireless coverage for both indoor and outdoor areas, it is imperative to ensure the quality of a system to achieve premium performance. In this webinar, Robert Langston, Regional Sales Manager, Advanced RF Technologies, Inc., will discuss the hardware and Radio Frequency (RF) performance specifics that affect the capacity, coverage and performance of DAS. Mr. Langston’s presentation will address the following technical elements to consider when designing DAS for best quality system performance.
- Downlink coverage and capacity limitations
- Uplink coverage and capacity limitations
- Link balance and its relation to mobile transmit
- Interaction among mobile devices, system architecture and hardware
- Over air interface to form a unique ecosystem